Avaya IP Office Phone System
AWARD WINNING SERVICE & SUPPORT FOR AVAYA Phone SYSTEMS
Avaya IP Office PBX Phone System from VBS delivers an intelligent and reliable communications solution that enhances mobility, security and networking.
Avaya Series IP Deskphones provide your employees with the tools to help manage all their telephone communications on the device of their choice, whether it be their laptop, mobile phone or office phone, using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
Easily configurable to meet your budget, an Avaya phone system is perfect for your receptionist, sales or service representatives, home telecommuter or on-the-go worker. With phone system solutions from us, you can increase sales while decreasing operating expenses without a hassle.
- Improved reach – customers or prospect calls with an urgent request can reach the right person for an answer
- Total ease of mind – even if an unexpected development leaves a key employee stuck at home
- Simplicity – there’s no need for your staff to give out personal numbers to customers
- Reduced telecommunication costs – by 40-60% with technology that’s adaptable to Internet Protocol
- Easy customization – suited to your unique needs, allowing simple management at your end
- Increased productivity – with voice messaging, auto attendant and unified messaging
- Integratability – with Microsoft Outlook and other office applications
- Powerful built-in features – including Personal Call Manager software, Avaya One-X SmartPhone Integration, and Multi-site Integration and Fail-over
- 24/7 support – our Avaya technical support team has you covered
Avaya One-X SmartPhone Integration
Integrate smartphones into your Avaya IP Office phone system to enable visual voicemail, call transfer, status and much more.
Enhance communication with the right Avaya Phone for your business:
VBS offers feature rich, high quality audio phones for users in every location, level and role. Whether you’re adding a new employee or an entirely new office, setting up a customer service help desk or outfitting an employee to work at home, Avaya phones keep it simple.
And with various model selections, there’s simply the right phone for every industry, from health care clinics and education centers to finance and real estate offices.
1400 Series Digital Deskphones
These phones support eight administrable feature buttons and offer advanced audio technology and productivity enhancing features.
1600 Series IP Deskphones
The 1600 Series IP Deskphones deliver basic communication features at a friendly price. Ideal for enterprises and call centers, they can be deployed alongside other Avaya telephones.
9600 Series IP Deskphones
This series features context-sensitive graphical interfaces and large color touchscreens, making your telephony experience convenient like never before.
- Avaya 1400 Series Digital Desk Phones fact sheet
- Avaya 1600 Series IP Desk phones fact sheet
- Avaya 9404 Digital Desk phone fact sheet
- Avaya 9408 Digital Desk phone fact sheet
- Avaya 9504 Digital Desk phone fact sheet
- Avaya 9508 digital desk phone fact sheet
- Avaya 9600 series IP desk phone fact sheet
- Avaya B149 Conference Phone fact sheet
- Avaya B169 wireless conference phone fact sheet
- Avaya cordless D100 D160 IP DECT Wireless fact sheet
- Avaya IP office Contact call center fact sheet
- Avaya IP Office PBX Phone System product fact sheet
- Avaya One X Mobile fact sheet
- Avaya Wireless DECT 3720 and 3725 cordless phones fact sheet
Call us to schedule a free consultation at 416-900-6852
or toll free at 1-877-709-2656
Some of our clients include: Legal and Lawyer offices, Call Centres, Professional Services, Health Care clinics and Associations, Schools and Educational centres, Accountants, Hospitality, Engineering, Dental, Insurance brokers and agents, Financial, Brokers, Marketing Firms, Credit Unions, Warehouse and Distribution, Manufacturing Industries, Real Estate offices, Transportation and more. Read VBS IT Services testimonials.
We service the following areas: Toronto, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Pickering, Scarborough, Ajax, Waterloo, Markham, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Oshawa, Etobicoke, Brampton, Peel, Barrie, York region, Maple, Aurora, Newmarket , Hamilton, Kitchener , Guelph, London and surrounding areas in Ontario. Our strategic partnerships allow us to also service many major cities in Canada and United States.