Microsoft Office 365 for Enterprises: Advanced Capabilities of Your Organization
Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises brings you the power your organization requires: access the latest Microsoft Office applications from virtually anywhere, enjoy the enterprise-grade cloud services and advanced IT capabilities.
If you have more than 25 users, VBS can design, create and implement an Office 365 solution for your enterprise, allowing you to enjoy greater security, system reliability and productivity - taking your business sky high.
Whether you have 25 users or 1,000, we can provide an Office 365 solution based on your unique technology needs. With pricing from $4-$20 per user, per month, all of our dependable plans include a 99% uptime guarantee financially backed by service level agreement (SLA).
The benefits of Microsoft Office 365 enterprise plans include:
- Email storage and speed - business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience with a 25 GB mailbox per user and ability to send attachments up to 25 MB.
- File storage and sharing - with SkyDrive Pro, your users get 7 GBs of personal storage that syncs with their PC for offline access, plus ability to easily share documents with others through Office or SharePoint
- Collaboration tools - the latest version of Office Professional Plus and Office Web Apps allow you to view, edit and share documents in the 2013 version of the Microsoft Office Apps
- Pay-as-you-go pricing - for greater financial flexibility and simplified technology budgeting
- 24/7 support - via telephone, the Web or email
- Active directory deployment - for single sign on capabilities and easy access management
- Top level security, anti-virus and anti-spam - cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring to keep your data safe
- Modern communication tools - including integrated IM, online meetings for Web conferencing and multiparty data sharing
- Synced workgroups - with team sites that allow you to share task lists, documents and schedules
- Work offline when you need to- the desktop version of the Office applications allows you to work offline and automatically sync your data the next time you connect to the Internet. So you never have to worry about your files being up to date
Find out what the latest Microsoft Office 365 can do for your enterprise today.