Enhanced cloud services when you upgrade to Exchange 2013
Now in its third decade, Microsoft Exchange Server remains the world’s most popular messaging server. By continuously adapting itself to changing business environments Exchange has proved invaluable and ensured that companies like yours enjoy seamless business-class email communications. Now, with Exchange Server 2013 you can continue to use familiar applications like Microsoft Office & Outlook, but with enhanced cloud services so that you can work smarter wherever you are and fit your office on your phone. And of course, because you and your staff already know how to use the email applications from Microsoft, implementing Exchange 2013 won’t disrupt your business.
Microsoft Exchange Server has been built to integrate with Windows 8, offer enhanced security options and the chance to tailor the service to your needs.
With Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 from VBS, you can enjoy increased productivity, larger mailboxes and adaptability to your company’s mobile devices. You can now work more efficiently anytime and anywhere!
VBS can help you use Exchange 2013 to totally transform the way you operate your business. The new features include:
- Hosted email - get business-class email, shared calendars, 25 GB of storage space per user, and the chance to use your own domain name.
- Spam and Malware protection - Premium anti-malware protection and anti-spam filtering.
- Community and phone support - IT-level web support and 24/7 phone support for critical issues.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime - Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- New Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities - identifying and protect . New policy tips in Outlook 2013 can be set to inform users about potential policy violations.
- Seamless integration - Exchange 2013 works over a range of platforms including phones and tablets and in all major web browsers
Want to take advantage of all your email has to offer?