Skype for Business
Stay connected for a better business
In an evolving and global marketplace, effective communication is the key to success. With Skype for Business, staying connected to your business has never been easier. Skype for Business offers next-generation communication solutions that will transform your business interactions from unreliable communications to an engaging and collaborative experience.
Skype for Business offers intuitive communications capabilities that combine instant messaging, audio / video calling and online meetings for an engaging business experience your colleagues and customers won’t soon forget.
Online you can easily meet wherever you are
Never miss a meeting
It’s easy to meet and connect online from wherever you are on whatever device works best. No travel time, no travel costs. So you can get more done and keep your projects on budget.
Meet from wherever you are
In the office, on the road, or with a client or supplier? Video meetings can be quick and easy. And an effective way to do business.
Schedule ahead or meet on the fly
Set up online meetings in advance with Outlook integration, or on the fly with a personalized link for easy join.
It’s efficient and effective—for getting things done
Everyone can participate
HD video puts you—and up to 250 people—all at the same table. It’s a smart way to share information from multiple locations to keep you on target, on schedule, and on budget.
Collaboration tools are built right in
With one-click screen sharing and real-time note taking, everyone is in sync and knows what they need to know.
Everyone knows who’s who
With pictures and videos of all meeting participants, you always know who’s speaking, who they are, and what they do.
Just see who’s online. Then connect.
Send an instant message
When you want to ask a quick question or send a piece of information fast, just take a quick look to see who’s online, send them an instant message, and get a response fast.
Or choose voice or video
Enhance your one-on-one meetings. Call through your PC to other Skype for Business or Skype users in your organization or in other organizations that use Skype for Business or Skype.
Connect with Skype users, too
When you want to connect immediately with co-workers or people in other organizations that use Skype, IM is there.
Skype for Business gives you the power to:
- Connect in Microsoft Office - through contact photos, the activity update feed and your interactive contact card
- Make voice calls - connect with other Skype or Lync users through your computer
- Instant message - chat with your Windows Live contacts from within Skype for Business
- Have a mobile presence - communicate with customers and colleagues from any mobile device
- Conduct meetings online - with multiparty audio and video conferencing tools in high definition, real-time note taking and screen sharing
- Access a virtual whiteboard - for conducting rich online presentations with customers and colleagues
- Create brilliant presentations - with PowerPoint's new, feature-rich video and photo editing tools
- Invite contacts to conferences - via a native or Web-based client; external contacts can be easily invited to join online meetings
- Connect with customers and quickly resolve issues - via instant messages as well as audio and video conferencing tools
- Archive important data - IMs, PowerPoint presentations and whiteboard get archived in Exchange Online
- Click-to-communicate - get real-time presence information and connect from within SharePoint, Outlook and your other Office programs
- Count on 99% uptime - financially-backed and guaranteed service
Take your business to new heights
with Skype for Business.