Performing an IT audit is important to having a stable, efficient and successful IT infrastructure for any business. Your IT systems are in place to power your business and to set your company up for success. What an IT cyber security audit will do is give any business an in-depth analysis of their IT environment vulnerabilities and it will give insight into what may need to be improved upon within the IT infrastructure. Take proactive measures to prevent a breach and minimize downtime.
What is involved with an IT Audit?
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities within the network.
- Create an inventory of both hardware and software to ensure valid warranties are in place and eliminate any unnecessary hardware/software.
- Validate the disaster recovery process.
- Ensure that the physical and/or virtual servers are configured as per industry best practices.
What are the Benefits of an IT Audit?
- Reduce IT costs by allowing you to plan your IT spend.
- Ensure software compliance giving you peace of mind in what you have and what you use.
- Alignment of IT and business goals especially you are growing and expanding.
When should you get an IT Audit?
- Your company is growing and adding on new employees.
- You are looking at changing and/or upgrading some of your core systems.
- It’s been more than 2-3 years since your last audit.
- You have concerns about your current IT Service Provider.
Don’t let outdated, inefficient, or vulnerable IT systems hold your company back. Put your company on the path to success, protect your valuable business data, and power your staff with a great user experience with an IT audit. Contact us today to learn more!
Request Your Cyber Security Assessment Today!
Find out what our tested security assessment methodology includes.
A detailed comprehensive security report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, find out what it will include by clicking here