The best email service for your business is Microsoft Hosted Exchange delivered by VBS. Now in its third decade, Microsoft Exchange Server remains the world’s most popular messaging server. With Hosted Exchange you can continue to use familiar applications like Microsoft Office & Outlook, but with enhanced cloud services so that you can work smarter wherever you are and fit your office on your phone.
Thinking of moving to the Cloud with Exchange Online. Watch this video to see how it changed their business.
VBS can help you use Exchange to totally transform the way you operate your business. The new features include:
- Hosted email – get business-class email, shared calendars, 25 GB of storage space per user, and the chance to use your own domain name.
- Spam and Malware protection – Premium anti-malware protection and anti-spam filtering.
- Community and phone support – IT-level web support and 24/7 phone support for critical issues.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime – Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- New Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities – identifying and protect . New policy tips in Outlook can be set to inform users about potential policy violations.
- Seamless integration – Exchange works over a range of platforms including phones and tablets and in all major web browsers